Men of all ages want their sexual desire to last a long time. But right now, there may be many factors that tend to age rapidly and cause male strength to be lost. These factors are: pollution, physical and mental stress, economic instability. Even a guy can have potency issues that strike their pride and look for ways to keep their erections alive. Mature men often have questions - how to increase potency after 40 years? To do this, you need to find out why intimate desire is disappearing and why a man is unable to do so, and eliminate the causes that affect the reproductive system.
At what age do men's potential decline?
Potential and life are interconnected. Depending on the condition of the body, potency begins to decline as early as the age of 30. Efficacy may persist in men at age 60, lose some function, or develop complete impotence.
The main reasons for the decrease in potency
In men over the age of 40, the main and obvious reason for the decrease in potency is low levels of a hormone in the blood of the reproductive system - testosterone. Scientists have shown that testosterone levels directly affect sexual desire. The higher the rate, the greater the sexual activity of men. After forty years, hormone levels in men begin to decline, and by the age of 60-70, one-fifth are lost. Lack of testosterone not only reduces libido but can also cause a number of disorders in the body: decreased performance, immunity, and cardiovascular problems.
In this case, special medications are prescribed to increase testosterone.
In addition, the following factors affect men's strength:
- Smoking and alcohol. The potency of men is weakened by frequent use of alcoholic beverages, smoking.
- Nervous shocks, stress. These phenomena can disrupt the potential even of men who lead exceptionally healthy lifestyles - proper nutrition, sports. Stress always encourages the development of any pathology in the body; in men, the reproductive system is primarily at risk.
- Malnutrition. If not enough nutrients get into the body, it affects the work of the male genitals. Selenium, zinc, vitamins B, C, tocopherol and ascorbic acid are beneficial to men’s health.
- Lack or lack of exercise. A sedentary lifestyle can contribute to stagnation of genital blood flow, which can lead to not only impotence but also prostate disease.
- Genetic predisposition. Many diseases, including decreased efficacy, can be inherited. If the father had such a phenomenon, it is more likely to be passed on to his son.
Another factor in the decline in men’s potency after 40 years is vasoconstriction. Over time, the vessels lose their elasticity and the blood moves more slowly within them. This in turn slows down blood flow in the genitals.
Ways to increase potential after 40 years
You can restore the strength of older people in the following ways:
- Eat a balanced diet. Diet plays an important role in the functional development of the body. It should contain vitamins, minerals and trace elements necessary for men’s health. The body should receive a daily dose of zinc, selenium, iron, vitamins B, C, E, and folic acid.
- Blood testosterone levels need to be increased, which affects sexual desire. Hormone levels can be increased by taking medications or focusing on foods that increase it. These include seafood, fresh herbs, citrus fruits, dairy products. It also helps increase the effectiveness of men after 60 years.
- Remove excess pounds. Being overweight causes a decrease in testosterone and also increases the value of female hormones - estrogen. An excess of such hormones not only disrupts erectile function but also worsens the non-general condition of the stronger. Being overweight is a provocative to the development of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, which are also factors in reducing libido.
- Avoid drinking alcohol, taking drugs, and smoking. Scientists and practitioners have long shown that, as we age, bad habits significantly reduce quality of life and negatively affect potency. And if you get rid of them forever, you can improve your sex life.
- Practice actively. A man with a predominantly sedentary lifestyle is more prone to problems with potency. But if the type of activity forces you into a sitting position for a long time, Kegel exercise, which trains your pubic-tail muscles, can help. The good thing about this practice is that it is not difficult because it can be done in a sitting position. This recommendation is relevant to increasing the potency of men over 40 years of age.
- Erectile dysfunction appears in the background of psychological anxiety and anxiety. These can be expressed in the form of unsuccessful sexual intercourse, insecurity of their sexual abilities, and other moments. In any case, there is a need to get rid of sexual complexes and solve them, if not on your own, ask for help from professionals (psychotherapist, sex therapist).
- Avoid worry and depression for a long time. Try to avoid stressful situations. If the body is constantly under tension, a defect occurs in the hollow system of men.
- One should rest well at night. Sleep at night should be at least eight hours.
In order to increase sexual desire, this issue needs to be approached comprehensively. Then the problem is solved and the result of the therapy will be positive. In order to increase effectiveness, it is necessary, among other things, to cure chronic diseases at the age of 60.
Increasing potential with drugs
The most effective increase in the effectiveness of men after 60 years with the help of drugs. There are a lot of drugs on the market that are designed to restore the erection of the stronger sex. The principle of action of drugs in this category lies in the dilation of the blood vessels of the genitals and an increase in the blood flow to the entire reproductive system, resulting in an erection. Now 70-year-old men also know how to improve their potency.
It is worth noting that these funds are strictly prescribed by professionals after a certain study, as all medications can have side effects, especially in men who increase potency after 60 years. The most common of these are dizziness, high blood pressure, and nausea.
Recently, there has been a great demand for such drugs among the male population. But here we have to take into account the fact that in the presence of cardiovascular problems, the use of these stimulants can harm the body, especially if efficacy is restored after 60 years.
Medications do not cause much damage to the body, however, they are not aimed at treating the cause, but at overcoming the symptoms. Therefore, once efficiency has improved, the factors of decline persist.